At PlayGrand Casino you can find many different games to play. The casino has teamed up with some of the best software providers to bring the best quality games your way. No matter what your taste in games is, we are sure that you will find something you would like.
Online video slot games at PlayGrand Casino without a doubt offer a sheer quantity. You can find some of the most popular titles here and also the casino includes some lesser-known ones. There is plenty of diversity and we have to admit that each team has put a lot of effort into coming up with something new with every game they create. Each game offers its unique theme and top-notch graphic design and at the same time, it offers you a different experience. Some games have reached classic status, even though they are still new titles. Games like Book of Dead, Bonanza, Starburst, Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest, Immortal Romance, just to name some, are the ones you have to try at least once in your lifetime. Also, if you want you can search the different categories of online slot games as well at PlayGrand Casino. For instance, if you like animal-themed slots you should try Buffalo Rising, Jungle Spirit Call of the Wild, Northern Sky, Wild North, and Pink Elephants. The branded games on the other hand will allow you to relive your favorite movie or TV show, these games include Planet of the APes, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, Battlestar Galactica, and Game of Thrones. If you are more into mythology then you should try Avalon II, Valkyrie, Eye of Horus, and Pegasus Rising. Lately, the music-themed slots are enjoying a huge rise and they include games like Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead, Sabaton, and Guns N Roses.
Roulette is a game that has a certain charm and sophistication to it. This game is not very popular in America, but Europeans enjoy playing it. In general, there are three classical variations of roulette American, European and French roulette.
The main difference between them is the extra double zero in American Roulette that is not used in the French and European versions. The American version of the game has 38 numbers in total, the numbers from 1 through 36 and 0 and 00. The French and the European version of the game have 37 numbers, the numbers from 1 through 36, and just a single 0.
Players usually avoid the American version of roulette because the extra zero adds a higher house edge that goes up to 5.26%, while the European version has a house edge of only 2.7%.
Roulette is an easy game to play, all you have to do is to place the chips on the table and hope that the ball will land on the number you chose. But, if you want to improve your skills we suggest you learn the different bets you can place at the roulette table.
There are two main categories of bets Inside and Outside bets.
The outside bets are way simpler and easier to predict. You have a 50-50 chance to win and beginners choose these kinds of bets. The chances of winning an inside bet are higher but the payment they offer is way lower. These are the bets you can place:
· Red or Black – In roulette, there are 18 numbers with red backgrounds and 18 numbers with black backgrounds. So, if you place a bet on red, you will receive a payout if the ball stops in any red slot.
· Odd or Even – This is another even-money bet where you will win if the ball lands on an odd or even number.
· Low or High – This is a bet that the ball will land on either a low number, from 1 through 18, or on a high number, from 19 through 36.
· A dozen bet is a bet where you wager on the first 12, second 12, or third 12 numbers.
· A column bet is a bet on any of the three columns on the grid.
Inside bets are usually bets on individual numbers or a small group of numbers. These bets offer better payouts but the chances of guessing these bets are way lower. Players who like more of a challenge choose the Inside bets:
· A straight bet is a bet on individual numbers and it includes the 0 and 00. If you guess this bet you will receive a payout of 35 to 1.
· A split bet is a wager on two numbers and the payout for this bet is 17 to 1.
· A street bet is a bet on three numbers with a payout of 11 to 1.
· A corner bet is a bet on four numbers with a payout of 8 to 1.
· A five-number bet is considered to be the worst bet on the roulette table. This bet includes the following numbers 0-00 and 1-2-3.
· The double street is a bet on six numbers in two consecutive three-number rows. The payout for this bet is 5 to 1.
Baccarat is a game you play with cards and it is one of the best games you can find at the casino. The game starts with the players placing bets and receiving 2 cards each. Each player has to beat the dealer to win, and you don’t care about the other players here.
The basic rules of Baccarat are very simple. You have to get a hand with a total value closer to 9. Once you receive your two initial cards, and if the total value of your hand is between 2 and 6, you will receive another card, and you can stand if the total value of your hand is 7, 8, or 9. When you play the game live, you will have to wait for everyone to get their cards, and the one closer to 9 wins. The game is fast-paced because the players have to make fast decisions. There are some simple rules you have to follow every time you play the game, or if you are a beginner. Once you get to know the game and have more experience you will probably develop your strategy.
If you are a complete beginner never place the tie bet. There are three bets you can place when you play Baccarat, and two of those bets come with a very low house edge. The Banker bet comes with a house edge of 1.06%, the Player bet comes with a house edge of 1.24%. And the tie bet comes with 14.4%. This means that this bet will rarely happen, but when it does, the payout is much greater.
The banker bet is your best choice. If you want to play on the safe side, then the banker bet is your best choice. Statistically, the banker will win slightly over 50% of the time.
Do what your gut tells you. It is a fact that the banker bet will win more often than any other bet, but if you have a feeling that another bet is going to win, then you should follow your instincts. After all, Baccarat is a game of chance and you should have fun while playing it.
Avoid mini-baccarat. If you are a beginner then you should avoid mini-baccarat until you learn the ropes. The reason behind this is the fact that mini-baccarat is a fast-paced game, and if you are a beginner you will need some time to make a decision. We know that the table limits are lower, and that might be more attractive to you and if you do decide to play then we advise you to stay on the Banker bet.
Money management is a must. Playing Baccarat can be so thrilling and you can easily get carried away. So for that reason, you should set a budget and stick to it. Once you reach your limit you should learn to walk away. These rules apply to any game, not just baccarat in general.
Blackjack is a very popular casino game mainly because it has simple rules that are easy to remember. The object of the game is to get a hand with a total value closer to 21, without going bust. You don't have to have a hand with a value that is exactly 21, but you will only have to have a hand that is higher than the dealers.
When you play blackjack you only have to beat the dealer, you don’t care about the other players at the table if there are any.
The cards have a slightly different value in this game. The suits have no meaning, Aces can be worth 1 or 11, the picture cards and 10s have a value of 10, and the cards from 2 through 9 have their face value.
Once you place your bet, you will receive two cards. In most variations of the game, you can see the upcard of the dealer, and based on that card and the value of the two cards you have you can decide what your next move should be. If you believe that you can beat the dealer with your hand you can stand, and receive no additional cards. You can hit, and receive an additional card you can hit as many times you want, and every time you do you will receive another card.
It is possible to get a blackjack with the two first cards you receive. This will happen if you get a 10 and an Ace as your opening two cards.
These two options are the ones that players use most of the times, but there are other options as well including:
· Doubling Down allows you to double down the amount of his original bet and receive one additional card.
· Splitting allows you to split a pair into two separate hands. You get to play both hands independently of each other and you have to place a new bet equal to the original one. It is possible to receive another pair, and you can split the hand again. Because the number of possibilities is huge, some casinos limit the number of times you can split.
· Surrender allows you to surrender your hand and get half of their bet back.
· Insurance is allowed every time the dealer has an Ace showing. You can buy insurance, and this is the same as betting that the dealer will have a blackjack.· Five-card Charlie is a hand where you keep hitting until you have 5 cards. If you don`t bust after the fifth cad you will receive a 2 to 1 payout.
Back in the early 1970s when video poker first appeared in land-based casinos it was known among players ‘poker slots’. And, you have to admit the resemblance is huge. Here as well, you don’t have to deal with the other players or the dealer, because it is only the machine and you. The card combinations here are also governed by a random number generator. There is one thing that video poker can add that online slots don’t have, and that is an element of skill. When you play online slots you just have to click the Spin button and wait for the result, while in video poker you will have to make a decision that will affect the outcome. Even though this is a very easy game to play, compared to poker, you still have to learn the basic rules. You will have to know the rank of poker hands. Imagine if you don’t know the ranks you might discard an important card.
· Royal Flush is a hand that includes an Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 all of the same suit.
· Straight Flush is a hand of five consecutive cards of the same suit.
· Four of a kind is a hand of four cards of the same rank.
· Full House is a hand with three cards of one rank and two cards of another rank.
· Flush is a hand with five cards of the same suit.
· Straight is a hand with five consecutive cards of mixed suits.
· Three of a kind is a hand with three cards of the same rank.
· Two pairs is a hand with two cards of one rank and two cards of another rank.· Pair of jacks or better is a hand with two jacks, queens, kings, or aces.