January 16, 2020
Casino gambling is attracting players day and night. For gamblers looking for a place to start, here is a list of the most popular online casino games.
Casino gambling is increasingly becoming popular. This is because of the easy access to online casino games, thanks to technolog ical developments like internet penetration and the availability of cheap smartphones. With hundreds of casino games, it's interesting to find out which are the most popular in 2020.
1. Craps At number 5 is craps, a dice game that has its roots in the United States and is often referred to as a simplified version of western European game of hazard. Online crap is available as free to play craps, but players can still play real money craps, which attracts real winnings.
2. Punto Banco This is a variant of baccarat and is popular because it's among the table games that are easy to master. Players bet against the house, unlike Chemin de Fer. The object of Punto Banco is simple, whose hand will be closest to the value of 9. Is it the Punto's or the Banco?
3. Three Card Poker The third is poker, a card game that has several variants. It's tough to pinpoint the most popular variant of poker, but most card games gamblers play online poker, as well as live poker. Here, the object of the game is to make the best poker hand possible.
4. Roulette Roulette is coined from the French word meaning little wheel, and it's actually played on a wheel, whether online roulette or traditional roulette. It's also a game that players can quickly master and is based on chance. But some roulette strategies can make the difference, though winning isn't guaranteed.
5. Blackjack At number 1 is blackjack, the American variation of twenty-one, a popular card/banking game. Blackjack aims to beat the dealer to a hand of 21 and is played between the dealer and one or more players. It's also easy to master blackjack and the good thing, it is purely a game of chance.
The above are five of the most popular casino games. They are available in traditional land casinos as well as online casinos in the form of online casino games and some as live dealer games as well. Other worthy mentions include progressive online slots, keno, bingo, and lotteries, just to mention a few.
So far, the future of online gambling is brighter than that of land casinos because of the convenience that online gambling tags along wit h. Research shows that online casinos are growing exponentially at the expense of the brick & mortar casinos. By 2025, the industry is expected to be worth over $100 billion.
Hailing from New Zealand's picturesque landscapes, Priya Patel is the research dynamo behind OnlineCasinoRank's in-depth insights. Her meticulous approach to data and trends has revolutionized how gamers perceive and navigate the online casino landscape.