Over the past few years, Google Pay has become a very popular payment method among online casino lovers on a global scope. Unfortunately, Google Pay cannot be used for casino withdrawals yet, but that’s definitely not a reason to avoid it.
To start using Google Pay for online gambling, you have to successfully set up your account. So, the focus of today’s CasinoRank guide will be to give you the steps for starting to use a Google Pay Casino Account.
To begin with, you need to get the Google Pay app and prepare it for action.
- Download the Google Pay app on your Android or iOS device.
- Create your account.
- Enter your personal data,
- Phone Number.
- Add your preferred payment method.
The next step is to link a payment method to your newly created Google Pay account.
- Open the Google Pay app and click the "Payment methods" button.
- Tap on "Add payment method" and select your preferred option.
- Once you choose, just provide your card’s data.
- You can also link your bank account to Google Pay.
When you link a payment method to your Google Pay account, you can proceed with finding any of the Google Pay Online Casinos.
- Select a casino of your choice,
- Create an account,
- Go to the “Cashier” section.
- Select Google Pay,
- Enter the amount you want to deposit,
- Confirm the transaction.
There are a lot more online casino sites that accept Google Pay, as it is becoming very popular on a global scope. You can check CasinoRank’s list of best Google Pay Casinos to pick the one you like the most and begin your gambling journey.
Google Pay is considered one of the safe payment methods that you can use for making online casino deposits. To protect your personal data and funds, the app is equipped with the latest encryption technology. For extra security measures, you have to use 2-factor authentication to confirm any of your casino deposits.
Google Pay is one of the modern payment methods that you can use to process deposits at online casinos. It’s very easy to set up your Google Pay account and start playing the best online casino games online.
However, Google Pay still doesn’t accept withdrawals, so you have to stick to another payment option for collecting your winnings.